- 1. APPLICATION
- 2. CONSENT
- 3. PURPOSE
- 4. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT, ACCESS & CORRECTION
- 5. CHILDREN
- 6. THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE & TRANSFER
- 7. SECURITY & PROTECTION
- 8. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- 9. GOVERNING LAW
- 10. CONTACT US
We collect Personal Data through, but not limited to, the following means:
- (a) When you shop on or browse https://www.shiseido.co.nz (the “Website”);
- (b) When you shop in-store at our physical stores;
- (c) When you connect with us through social media or attend our marketing events; and
- (d) When you agree and consent to be a member of the Shiseido Membership, whether through physical or electronic means.
sending an e-mail to you. Your continued membership, access to and/or use of the Website will be taken
to be your agreement to, and acceptance of, all changes made in each updated version.
Please check back regularly for updated information on how we handle your Personal Data.
The types of Personal Data we collect include, but are not limited to, your: (a) first name and family name; (b) home address; (c) date of birth; (d) email address; and, only if appropriate, your (e) user name and password; (f) billing and delivery address;; and (g) other information as may be reasonably required for us to provide you with the Services as defined in Section 3 below.
We collect, use, disclose, transfer and process your Personal Data for the purpose of providing services. These services include, but are not limited to:
- 1. providing you with information on products and campaigns from us, Shiseido Group and our third party business partners via email, SMS, and post (where we have your express consent);
- 2. allowing you to purchase products and services offered for sale via the Website;
- 3. facilitating your transactions with us;
- 4. sending you product samples and/or products;
- 5. keeping you informed of updates, changes, and developments relating to us and our Services;
- 7. providing you with personalized consultations;
- 8. responding to queries or feedback from you;
- 9. maintaining and operating the Website;
- 10. managing our administrative and business operations;
- 11. engaging third party business partners and data processors to perform certain aspects of the Services;
- 12. performing customer profiling, market analysis, and research to improve our product and service offerings to you;
- 13. preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analysing and managing commercial risks; and
- 14. other purposes which are reasonably related to the above.
(collectively, the "Services")
4. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT, ACCESS & CORRECTION
If you wish to withdraw your consent to receive information on new products and campaigns, or any other Services, you may do so by:
- 1. unsubscribing from our Website;
- 2. clicking the “Unsubscribe" link in the email(s) we send to you;
- 3. contacting our Data Protection Officer at the email address below; or
- 4. writing to us at the address below.
Please note that if you choose to withdraw your consent to our use, disclosure, transfer and/or processing of your Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the Services.
We will ensure that the Personal Data in our possession is accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge.
You have a right to request for access and correction of your Personal Data. If you would like assistance in accessing and/or correcting your Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the email address below. We will get back to you within 30 days.
This Website is directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 16 or older. We do not intend to collect Personal Data from children under 16 years of age, except on some sites specifically directed to children.
We protect the Personal Data of children along with the necessary parental consent in the same manner as it protects the Personal Data of adults.
6. THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE & TRANSFER
We do not disclose or transfer your Personal Data to third parties unless we have clearly asked for and obtained your consent to do so (except where permitted and authorised by law).
- 6.1 Disclosure to affiliated companies in the Shiseido Group
- 6.2 Disclosure to third party business partners
- 6.3 Disclosure to third party data processors
- 6.4 Other disclosure
- We may use and disclose your Personal Data to perform your instructions and, as relevant, (a) comply with legislative and regulatory requirements; (b) protect or defend rights or properties of customers and employees of Shiseido; and/or (c) take emergency measures for the purpose of securing the safety of customers, Shiseido, or the general public.
7. SECURITY & PROTECTION
We maintain strict procedures, standards, and security arrangements to protect Personal Data in our possession or under our control. Upon receipt of your Personal Data, whether through physical or electronic means of collection, we will make the necessary security arrangements to protect such Personal Data as are reasonable and appropriate in the circumstances. Such arrangements may comprise administrative measures, physical measures, technical measures, or a combination of such measures.
When disclosing or transferring your Personal Data over the internet, we take all reasonable care to prevent unauthorised access to your Personal Data. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as fully secure and you acknowledge that you submit information over the internet at your own risk.
8. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
9. GOVERNING LAW
10. CONTACT US
If you would like to access or correct any Personal Data which you have provided to us, submit a
complaint, or have any queries about your Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Officer by
contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively,
you may write to us at:
SHISEIDO (N.Z.) LTD.114 Felton Mathew Avenue, Glen Innes, Auckland 1072,
P.O.Box 18242, Auckland 1743, New Zealand
Date: 19 July 2018